If you want to lower your blood pressure, you can do so naturally. You don’t need medication. You don’t even have to change your diet or exercise either.
One simple way to lower your blood pressure is to use a specific form of Pomegranate Extract.
This amazing fruit not only tastes good, but has a multitude of health benefits that can help you lower your blood pressure and ensure the health of your heart and arteries.2
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Powerful Antioxidant effect.
- Helps clear artery blockages.
- Lowers “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Can help with various healthy conditions (erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, kidney disease and more).
Drinking pomegranate juice daily is helpful, but I don’t recommend it because:
- Sugar increases blood pressure and fruit sugar, fructose is the worst.
- Fruit juice, including pomegranate, has a high glycemic index and thus, it spikes up your blood sugar and insulin levels. This in turn can increase stomach fat, diabetes and yes, blood pressure levels.
Eating the actual fruit is best, including the seeds. It has additional fiber, healthy fats and many other benefits. However, this is a messy fruit and 95% of people will not eat it and pick apart all the little pomegranate seeds.
Ideally, you would take Pomegranate Fruit Extract, at a 5:1 ratio at 200 mgs daily. That’s the clinically proven extract and dosage for improving your blood pressure levels.3
Making It Work Better
However, there’s a special way to make Pomegranate Extract work 3x better and that’s to combine it with 4 other specific food “extracts” that are clinically proven to lower your blood pressure naturally.
In fact, this is the same formula my own dad uses to lower his blood pressure.