So, I’ve got some good news and bad news. The bad news is that …
- There are over 30 million Americans who are diabetic, roughly 10% of the population.7
- It’s the 7th leading cause of death in America.7
- It’s known to be the catalyst to most health problems – heart disease2, inflammation and arthritis3, wrinkling4, hair loss4, gaining weight4, high blood pressure2 – just to name a few.
And the worst news of all?…
Almost 90 million Americans (1/3 of the population) age 20 and older have pre-diabetes… and it’s growing by 2% every year!7
Oh… and the scary part is that 83% don’t even know it!… it goes “undiagnosed”! Which means it can quickly and permanently lead to Type 2 Diabetes.7
… And Now The Good News:
Almost all of it can be greatly reduced and even reversed!1… And I’ll get to this in a minute.
However, let’s first get some of the basic facts out of the way, so you can make an informed and educated decision about your health.
“What Is A “Pre-Diabetic” Blood Sugar Level?”
Suffering from pre-diabetes means that your glucose levels are higher than the “safe limits”, but lower than those seen in diabetes.
A healthy body produces insulin to control blood sugar. In pre-diabetes the body doesn’t respond to insulin the way it should (“insulin insensitivity”), or it doesn’t produce the right amount of insulin.
You know you’re pre-diabetic when your fasting glucose blood test are over 126 mg/dl, and when your Hemoglobin A1C levels are between 5.7% and 6.5%.
And this is done with a simple blood test at your doctor’s office.
“What Does It Mean If I Suffer From Pre-Diabetes?”
Pre-diabetes will almost always develop into (Type 2) diabetes if left uncheck, so it’s safe to say that it’s a wake-up call and more of a “warning” or prediction for your future health.
More importantly, if you suffer from a High Blood Sugar, then you’re at risk of developing other conditions like:
- high cholesterol & triglycerides2
- high blood pressure2
- and inflammation leading to accelerated aging.3
“Is A Pre-Diabetic Blood Sugar Level Reversible?”
… and here’s the good news, YES – pre-diabetes can certainly be reversed and you can stop it from ever turning into diabetes and I’ll show you how in a minute
Remember, over 80% of pre-diabetics do NOT know… it’s left undiagnosed.
So you’re in control and there are simple solutions, you just need to take some action.
As stressful as it can be to discover that you’re suffering from this condition, you must know that you’re one of the lucky few and you have the chance to become healthy again.
However, as with any condition, time is of the essence. So, if you suffer from pre-diabetes, make sure to take the proper steps to stay healthy.
Best Ways To Stablize Your Blood Sugar, NaturallyWith some minor life-style changes, you can see and feel big improvements quickly. Here are some things you should focus on:
- Lose Unwanted Fat This may not be fun, but it’s very important and it’s the first step in keeping your glucose in check.
- Eat Better – Natural Foods This means “low glycemic” foods, less carbohydrates, healthy proteins and fats. It also means to stay AWAY from processed, man-made foods. Also, make sure you eat often – smaller meals throughout the day to stabilize your blood sugar and have lots of fiber as well.
- Exercise Daily – Aerobic & Anaerobic Exercise utilizes the carbohydrates you eat, so it keeps your blood sugar stable. Having more muscle also improves insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin is needed.
- Proper Supplementation (for faster results) There are specific natural herbs, vitamins and minerals that can help stabilize your blood sugar, while also improving insulin sensitivity. Clinical studies have shown that people who are diabetic or pre-diabetic are lacking in certain nutrients and taking the correct supplements can quickly help fix this and get you faster results. 1,4,5
Most Popular Option: Faster Results & Easier To StartManaging your blood sugar is probably one of the most important aspects to health, longevity and disease reduction.1 Unfortunately, it can sometimes get confusing or you might feel overwhelmed with too much information — what to DO or NOT do. Plus, making dramatic life-style changes -- such as eating much better, eliminating lots of different foods and exercising daily -- for many people can be difficult to start and it takes a longer time to see results. Because of this, I wanted a solution that worked fast and was easy. So I created a simple, effective and scientifically research, "all-in-one" remedy called Blood Sugar Optimizer™... which is a small pill that helps to naturally:
- Supports healthy blood sugar, HbA1c & glucose levels.5,6
- Promotes improved insulin sensitivity.5,6
- Helps diminish sugar cravings & energy fluctuations.5,6
- Diabetes can be prevented by reducing insulin production.
- Insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease
- Insulin and Insulin Resistance
- Obesity-related sleepiness and fatigue: the role of the stress system and cytokines
- Suppression of insulin secretion is associated with weight loss
- Effectiveness of a Commercially Available Supplement in Improving Blood Glucose Levels
- Statistics About Diabetes