Excessive thirst and increased urination are classic diabetes symptoms. When you have diabetes or are pre-diabetic, excess sugar (glucose) builds up in your blood. Your kidneys are then forced to work overtime to filter and absorb the excess sugar.
If your kidneys can’t keep up, the excess sugar is excreted into your urine along with fluids drawn from your tissues. This triggers more frequent urination, which may leave you dehydrated. As you drink more fluids to quench your thirst, you’ll urinate even more.
Other “diabetic” symptoms to watch out for are
- weight fluctuations – gaining or losing
- blurred vision
- tingling hands and feet
- red, swollen, tender gums
The BAD News
It’s very important for you to do something right now because diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in America.
It’s known to be the catalyst to most health problems – heart disease, inflammation and arthritis, wrinkling, hair loss, gaining weight, high blood pressure – just to name a few.
And the worst news of all?…
Almost 90 million Americans (1/3 of the population) age 20 and older have pre-diabetes… and it’s growing by 2% every year!
Oh… and the scary part is that 83% don’t even know it!… it goes “undiagnosed”! Which means it can quickly and permanently lead to Type 2 Diabetes.
… And Now The Good News:
Almost all of it can be prevented and even reversed!… And I’ll get to this in a minute.
Remember, you’re in control and there are simple solutions. You just need to take some action right now, before this situation gets worse and leads to additional health problems.
Best Ways To Stablize Your Blood Sugar, NaturallyWith some minor life-style changes, you can see and feel big improvements quickly. Here are some things you should focus on:
- Lose Unwanted Fat This may not be fun, but it’s very important and it’s the first step in keeping your glucose in check.
- Eat Better – Natural Foods This means “low glycemic” foods, less carbohydrates, healthy proteins and fats. It also means to stay AWAY from processed, man-made foods. Also, make sure you eat often – smaller meals throughout the day to stabilize your blood sugar and have lots of fiber as well.
- Exercise Daily – Aerobic & Anaerobic Exercise utilizes the carbohydrates you eat, so it keeps your blood sugar stable. Having more muscle also improves insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin is needed.
- Proper Supplementation (for faster results) There are specific natural herbs, vitamins and minerals that can help stabilize your blood sugar, while also improving insulin sensitivity. Clinical studies have shown that people who are diabetic or pre-diabetic are lacking in certain nutrients and taking the correct supplements can quickly help fix this and get you faster results. 1,4,5
Most Popular Option: Faster Results & Easier To StartManaging your blood sugar is probably one of the most important aspects to health, longevity and disease reduction.1 Unfortunately, it can sometimes get confusing or you might feel overwhelmed with too much information — what to DO or NOT do. Plus, making dramatic life-style changes -- such as eating much better, eliminating lots of different foods and exercising daily -- for many people can be difficult to start and it takes a longer time to see results. Because of this, I wanted a solution that worked fast and was easy. So I created a simple, effective and scientifically research, "all-in-one" remedy called Blood Sugar Optimizer™... which is a small pill that helps to naturally:
- Supports healthy blood sugar, HbA1c & glucose levels.5,6
- Promotes improved insulin sensitivity.5,6
- Helps diminish sugar cravings & energy fluctuations.5,6