Today I’m going to reveal the 8 best herbs that are clinically & empirically proven to help increase your testosterone levels… And more importantly, KEEP testosterone elevated.
I say “more importantly” because it’s kind of easy to increase testosterone levels… at least, temporarily.
The challenge is KEEPING your testosterone elevated, long-term.
And this is because your body always wants to adapt and try to get to homeostasis …
Which means that your body doesn’t like change. It always wants to maintain stability and equilibrium. It’s self-regulating.
So the herbs that I’m going to talk about today:
- some will increase your total testosterone levels.
- Some will increase your “free” testosterone levels, which is the more active form of testosterone
- And other herbs that will KEEP your testosterone elevated, by reducing the conversion of testosterone to other hormones such as female hormones, DHT, and stress hormones.
This is the “secret” to increasing your testosterone and keeping it elevated in the long run for maximum effectiveness, and results… while reducing side effects such as fat gain, man boobs, hair loss, prostate problems, and so forth.
So, let’s get started on the 8 best herbs.
Increase In Total & Free Testosterone
So, let’s talk about some of the best herbs for increasing BOTH your total and free testosterone levels.
- Fenugreek Extract, more specifically Testofen. It’s been shown to almost double testosterone levels. BUT, you must take the correct extract form and dose.
- Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 100:1 extract) is another great herb. Again, make sure it’s the 100:1 extract.
- Avena Sativa (Oat Straw 10:1 Extract) is one of the very first herbs I used almost 30 years ago. The biggest thing I noticed was a big boost in my sex drive. In fact, clinical studies have shown it can increase libido by about 70% for men and 76% for women.
Once we’ve supported maximum youthful “total” & “free” testosterone levels within a normal, healthy range – we need to MAINTAIN them long-term. This can be achieved by promoting LH/FSH, which signals your testes to produce more testosterone.
I’ve found 2 proven herbs that work great for this:
- Fadogia Agrestis (10:1 Extract) helps boost testosterone in both men and women. It does so by mimicking Luteinizing hormone, which signals the body to produce more testosterone. Neurologically (in the brain) it also acts as an aphrodisiac (increasing sexual desire & drive).
- Pro-Tribulus™ Terrestris Extract (90% Sapongenins + 20% protodioscin) serves as a Luteinizing-hormone secretagogue (LHS) In other words, it supports the release of Luteinizing hormone, which in turn agonists the testes to promote more youthful Testosterone.
Female Hormone Balance
As men age, one primary reason for the decrease in testosterone is the INCREASE in female hormones, such as estrogen.
There are 3 main reasons for this:
- more “aromatase” enzyme, which converts testosterone to estrogens
- higher body fat levels produce more estrogen
- environmental causes & toxins (foods, pesticides, plastics, etc.)
The end result is more belly fat, lowered libido, muscle loss, “man boobs”, and a negative or depressed mood.
To help lower excess estrogen levels, I use:
- White Button Mushroom Extract
Testosterone / Cortisol Balance
Most people think the opposite hormone to testosterone, is the female hormone – estrogen. But it’s not. It’s actually the stress hormone, cortisol.
As stress hormones such as Cortisol go up, your testosterone levels go down.
Unfortunately, aging and life stressors (such as work, relationships, worry, poor sleep, etc.) can cause unhealthy cortisol and stress levels.
To help fix this, I use Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium; Icariin 60% Extract) & Ashwagandha extract [KSM-66®] (32% oligosaccharides, 7% withanolide glycoside conjugates).
Most specifically, the KSM-66® version has been shown to decrease cortisol AND increase testosterone at the same time.
So I’ve listed these 8 herbs. They work synergetically together. So, ideally, it’s best to take them all.
Unfortunately, the problem I ran into myself years ago was that it’s way too expensive and inconvenient to go buy 8 or more different ingredients and products.
Luckily, there is ONE product that contains all of these specific ingredients, the correct extracts, and dosages.
In addition to other potent minerals such as zinc, amino acids tp improve Nitric Oxide and dopamine agonists.
It’s an “all-in-one” solution that I’ve been using for over 22 years – called AlphaViril.
After a couple of decades, I’ve found the herbs I’ve mentioned today, to be the most effective, clinically researched, and have a long history of both safety and efficacy.
Most importantly, the empirical evidence, thus – the real-world positive feedback is what I care the most about and the only thing that really matters.
So, watch this video again and make sure you understand that your only goal should NOT be to just increase testosterone. Your body will quickly adapt and the positive effects will stop working.
You want to make sure you optimize your other hormones so your testosterone STAYS elevated long-term.