I really like the below info-graphic because it had a lot of interesting facts about the heart. There are a few that I didn’t know myself, which I list in the Summary section, under the info-graphic.
Here are some of my favorites out of the 19…
- #1 – “The more education you have, the lower your risk of heart problems.”
Don’t just blindly accept the drug your doctor prescribes, educate yourself about this topic so you can naturally avoid risk factors that may lead to heart problems.
- #4 – “Happiness and a strong sense of emotional vitality helps lower your risk of heart problems.”
Yes, I completely believe this. Being angry, stressed, worry, having anxiety, panic attacks, etc. are all horrible for your health, especially your heart.
- #7 – “…the benefits of a vegetarian diet”
This is very true. Reduce animal protein and you’ll live a longer, healthier life.
- #8 – “baldness is associated with a higher risk for heart problems”.
Yes, and it has to do with blood flow and circulation, plaque build-up in the arteries and veins.
- #9 – “Modesty prompted the invention of the stethoscope. Before it existed, doctors had to press their ears directly to each patient’s chest”.
I had no idea =)
- #13 – “regular exercise is the most important key to heart health”
Absolutely… and it’s FREE!
- #14 – “Heart disease is the greatest threat”
YES, it kills more people each year than ALL other health problems COMBINED!