When attempting to remove calcium deposits from the arteries, most people mistakenly stop taking calcium supplements.
This may be wrong and counterproductive because calcium has many benefits and it’s a very important mineral, especially in your BONES…
But NOT in your arteries and heart.
In fact, calcium deposits and plaque buildup is a sign of early aging.
So you really need to be proactive and reverse and remove calcium and plaque buildup
- For anti-aging purposes
- For healthy blood flow & circulation
- To help reduce your risk of heart problems
And the good news is that no matter how old you are or how “bad” things may seem in your arteries because you can DEFINITELY help reduce calcium and plaque buildup… quickly and easily.
And the best part is you can do it naturally – no need to ever take medication.
I’ve done it over and over again with hundreds and thousands of my clients, including my parents!
Best Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
Regular, daily exercise and a healthy diet of natural foods are very important for overall health.
Unfortunately, there’s no way you can get all of your vitamins and minerals from food unless you ate thousands of calories daily.
And when it comes to plaque and calcium removal, there are some very specific, potent, and effective supplements that will give you dramatic results in just a few short weeks.
- Vitamin C, D3, E, and especially K2-7 (MK7) and Magnesium are very important for promoting better calcium metabolism and absorption.
- Nattokinase helps promote less Fibrin buildup, which is an insoluble protein that impedes blood flow and thickens your blood
- White Willow Extract + Ginger Extract support healthy inflammation & circulation. They work great together
- NAC helps promote the detoxification of heavy metals, toxins, and pesticides from your body. It also supports healthy liver function. All of which is very important for healthy blood flow.
There are a few other good ingredients specific to our goal — such as green tea extract and a blend of L-Carnitine (Acetyl + Glycine Propionyl)
Save Money & Keep It Simple
Of course, I’m not expecting or advising you to go out and buy all of these ingredients individually and take them daily because it’s just way too expensive and inconvenient.
I know from personal experience because I tried it myself and with my parents. It’s not a long-term solution and if you don’t stick to something long-term, you won’t get lasting results.
The good news is that there is a simple, proven, and effective solution, which eliminates the need to take all of these ingredients by themselves.
So it’s easy and it’s what my parents and I do.