When attempting to remove calcium deposits from the arteries, most people mistakenly stop taking calcium supplements.
This is wrong and counterproductive because calcium has many benefits and it’s a very important mineral, especially in your BONES… But NOT in your arteries and heart.
In fact, calcium deposits and plaque buildup is a sign of early aging.
So you really need to be proactive and reverse and remove calcium and plaque buildup
- For anti-aging purposes
- For improved blood flow and circulation
- To help reduce your risk of a heart attack or stroke
And the good news is that no matter how old you are or how “bad” things may seem in your arteries, you can DEFINITELY help reverse and remove calcium and plaque buildup… quickly and easily.
And the best part is you can do it naturally – no need to ever take medication. I’ve done it over and over again with hundreds and thousands of my clients, including my father!
Best Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
Regular, daily exercise and a healthy diet of natural foods is very important for overall health.
Unfortunately, there’s no way you can get all of your vitamins and minerals from food, unless you ate thousands of calories daily.
And when it comes to plaque and calcium removal, there are some very specific, potent and effective supplements that will give you dramatic results in just a few short weeks.
- Vitamin C, D3, E and especially K2-7 (MK7) and Magnesium are very important at removing calcium OUT of your arteries and putting it in your bones where it belongs Nattokinase reduces Fibrin buildup, which is an insoluble protein that impedes blood flow and thickens your blood
- White Willow Extract and Ginger Extract are anti-inflammatory and also reduces thick, sticky blood and improves circulation. They work great together
- NAC reduces heavy metals, toxins and pesticides from your body and also strengthens your liver… all of which is very important for healthy and clean circulation of your blood
There are a few other good ingredients specific for our goal — such as green tea extract and a blend of L-Carnitine (Acetyl + Glycine Propionyl)
Save Money & Keep It Simple
Of course, I’m not expecting or advising you to go out and buy all of these ingredients individually and take them daily because it’s just way too expensive and inconvenient.
I know from personal experience because I tried it myself and with my parents. It’s not a long-term solution and if you don’t stick to something long-term, you won’t get lasting results.
The good news is that there is a simple, proven and effective solution, which eliminates the need to take all of these ingredients by themselves.
So it’s easy and it’s what my parents and I do.