3 Best Ways to Naturally
Remove Plaque Buildup In Your Arteries
Calcium has many benefits and it’s a very important mineral, especially in your BONES… But NOT in your arteries and heart. In fact, calcium deposits and plaque buildup is a sign of early aging.
So you really need to be proactive and reverse and remove calcium and plaque buildup
- For anti-aging purposes
- For improved blood flow and circulation
- To help reduce your risk of a heart attack or stroke.
And the good news is that no matter how old you are or how “bad” things may seem in your arteries, you can DEFINITELY help reverse and remove calcium and plaque buildup.
And you can do it naturally, without drugs or crazy restrictive diets.
I’ve done it over and over again with hundreds and thousands of my clients, including my father!
So let’s get started with the 3 best ways to reverse and remove plaque buildup.
Exercise Can Remove Plaque Buildup In Your Arteries
These days, we don’t move very much. We are sitting all the time and thus, you really need to do some form of exercise. A combination of aerobic and anaerobic is best.
Aerobic means “with oxygen” and things like walking, jogging, playing sports, dancing, swimming and so forth are all great.
You don’t need much to start. Even 15-20 minutes, 3x weekly is great. The goal is at least 30 minutes, 3x weekly.
Anaerobic means “without oxygen” and this is mainly “resistances exercise” and lifting weights. This can be with dumbbells and barbells, cables, machines or even your own body weight.
Lifting weights has even MORE benefits than aerobic because it improves your hormones and increases calcium buildup in your BONES, where it should be.
The more muscle and heavier weights you lift, the stronger your bones … which is what we all need as we age.
How Diet Can Remove Plaque Buildup In Your Arteries?
You need to improve your diet and I’ll keep is simple. You want anti-inflammatory and low insulin-stimulating/blood sugar diet.
50% of your diet should come from low glycemic, anti-inflammatory carbohydrates.
- Buckwheat (contains NO wheat or gluten)
- Some fruit
- Lots of vegetable
25% should come from healthy proteins
- Wild caught fish (salmon is great)
- Grass fed bison/buffalo
- Free range eggs (including the yolks)
- Small amounts of free-range chicken
25% from healthy fats
- Organic, extra virgin coconut
- Organic avocado
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Raw nuts (almonds & walnuts are great)
Don’t drink your calories and eliminate dairy.
Herbs & Vitamins For Removing Plaque Buildup In Your Arteries
There’s no way you can get all of your vitamins and minerals from food, unless you ate thousands of calories daily.
And when it comes to plaque and calcium removal, there are some very specific, potent and effective supplements that will give you dramatic results in just a few short weeks.
- Vitamin C, D3, E and especially K2-7 (MK7) and Magnesium are very important at removing calcium OUT of your arteries and putting it in your bones where it belongs
- Nattokinase reduces Fibrin buildup, which is an insoluble protein that impedes blood flow and thickens your blood.
- White Willow Extract and Ginger Extract are anti-inflammatory and also reduces thick, sticky blood and improves circulation. They work great together.
- NAC reduces heavy metals, toxins and pesticides from your body and also strengthens your liver… all of which is very important for healthy and clean circulation of your blood.
There are a few other good ingredients specific for our goal — such as green tea extract and a blend of L-Carnitine (Acetyl + Glycine Propionyl)
Let’s Keep It Simple
Of course, I’m not expecting or advising you to go out and buy all of these ingredients individually and take them daily because it’s just way too expensive and inconvenient.
I know from personal experience because I tried it myself and my parents.
It’s not a long-term solution and if you don’t stick to something long-term, you won’t get lasting results.
That’s why I like to simplify my life and use easy proven and effective solutions, which eliminates the need to take all of these ingredients by themselves.
Try it now, it’s easy and it’s what I do myself.