Today’s question is from William and he asks,
“What are the best treatments for improving blood flow and circulation? I don’t want to take drugs, they have too many negatives.”
This is an important question because poor circulation isn’t a “condition” itself. It’s the result of OTHER health issues.
Poor blood flow and circulation is one of the primary causes of a heart attack or stroke.
This is because it can lead to
- Hypertension and high blood pressure
- Hardening and narrowing of your arteries
- Higher cholesterol and plaque build up
The good news is that this can be reversed and avoided naturally, without prescription medications, crazy diets or strenuous exercise programs.
In order to get the fastest results, we need to first AVOID some common situations that cause poor circulation and then make small lifestyle changes that will dramatically IMPROVE your blood flow.
What To Avoid
- If you smoke cigarettes, you must stop.
- You need to eliminate or reduce simple carbohydrates and sugars because they increase your blood sugar and insulin levels and that deteriorates the lining of your blood vessels over time.
- Reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Avoid long periods of immobility.If you’re sitting behind the computer or desk or sofa all day long, you need to get up and move every hour or so.
- Avoid hydrogenated and unhealthy fats.
These are cooked fats and oils, usually found in processed foods, which cause inflammation and thus, reduced blood flow.
What To Improve
- Drink more water because it dilutes your blood and improves circulation.
You should drink at least half your body weight in ounces.
So if you weigh 150 lbs, drink 75 oz daily.
Add in some lemon juice for taste and to also reduce acidity and inflammation.
- You need to move more often.
Any form of daily exercise is great. Lifting weights is the best.
Dancing, going in the pool, playing sports, etc. are all great.And the simplest and easiest is daily walking. The goal is 20-30 minutes of daily working. But even starting with 10-15 minutes, 3x a week is a great start.
- If you can afford getting a massage, that would be great.
If you’re in a relationship, maybe you can get your significant other to give you the occasional massage.
- Elevating your legs and hanging upside down on an inversion board is also very beneficial.
- Finally, there are specific herbs, vitamins and minerals that are clinically proven to help improve circulation and blood flow.Most people start here because it’s easy, convenient and the results are quick.You can find out more about the best ingredients and the exact formula that my family and I use to improve blood flow, below this article.
Remember, poor blood flow is the result of OTHER health issues, which can lead or a heart attack or stroke if you don’t make improvements right away.
You want to avoid:
- Simple carbohydrates and sugars.
- High blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Long periods of non-movement.
- Hydrogenated & unhealthy cooked fats.
You want to make improvements by:
- Drinking more water
- Move more often and exercise daily.
- Get a massage.
- Elevate your feet and hang upside down.
- Take specific herbs, vitamins and minerals.
Making slight improvements in each of these will give dramatic positive results, much faster and with less effort.
A Fast & Easy Solution For Improving Blood Flow & Circulation
There are a few important ways for improving your blood flow and circulation - diet and exercise being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take lots of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort...
This is the exact problem I ran into with my own parents.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their blood flow in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful drugs, worthless supplements or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "proven formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...