Lowering high blood pressure is a very important topic… not only for avoiding a heart attack or stroke, but simply for a longer life. The higher your blood pressure, the faster you’re aging!
Plus, high blood pressure causes fatigue, hair loss, impotence, memory problems, inflammation and lots of other ailments that negatively affect the quality of your life.
And personally speaking, this is very important for me because I have a family history of high blood pressure, which has typically lead to strokes on my dad’s side of the family and heart attacks on my mom’s.
The shocking statistics reveal that 33% of Americans over the age of 20 have high blood pressure.1 And 90% have hypertension by age 65.1,2
And YES, age and the negative changes in your hormones due to aging is a primary cause of hypertension.
And worst of all, 72% of people don’t even know they have high blood pressure.2
So statistically speaking, if you’re watching this article… you probably do NOT have “optimal” blood pressure levels and you need to lower it!
And the bigger problem is that high blood pressure has no warning signs or symptoms. People think high blood pressure causes headaches or dizziness, but these are rare.
And this is why hypertension is called the “silent killer”.
So What’s The Solution?
Okay, so now we know just how bad it is – so, what are the solutions?
In a previous article I’ve covered all the various drug options and how they all have negative side-effects.
They’re okay to short term to quickly lower extremely high blood pressure. However, it’s not a long-term solution by any means.
Lifestyle improvements – Better diet, more exercise, stress management and losing weight are all very important – simply for a healthier life.
Unfortunately, for many people – lifestyle improvements take a lot of effort, time and money. Additionally, the resulting lower blood pressure isn’t very big. So people are left disappointed and frustrated.
A Faster, Easier Solution
And this is where supplements come in. The correct herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals, can dramatically improve your blood pressure quickly and naturally, in a short amount of time … with the least amount of effort.
And this is what we all want. And because of this, people are able to lower their blood pressure and KEEP it at a healthy level daily, month after month… year after year.
So in doing the research for myself and my family, I discovered 10 natural ingredients that are clinically proven to lower blood pressure:
Let’s first start with the top 5 clinically proven herbal extracts.
- Grape Seed Extract – There is a patented form called MegaNatural-BP (US patent 6,544,581), which is clinically shown to lower blood pressure in only 30 days.10
- English Hawthorn Berry Extract – Improves blood pressure, helps support strong contractile force in the heart and improves cardiovascular health.11,12
- Celery Seed Extract – Works similar to calcium channel blocking drugs, but without the negative drug side-effects. Has many vascular benefits – reducing strokes, improvement of cognition and memory, impeding Alzheimer’s.13
- Pomegranate Extract – A compound found only in pomegranates called punicalagin, has been shown to not only lower blood pressure and increase the speed at which heart blockages caused by atherosclerosis are removed, it also lowers bad cholesterol.14
- Lycopene Extract – This is a substance normally found in tomato seeds. Studies have shown it can help lower blood pressure as well as operating as an antioxidants, preventing damage done by free radicals, especially to arteries and blood vessels.15
Let’s not forget our vitamins and minerals. The top 5 most important ones are:
- Magnesium blend (Glycinate, Amino Acid Chelate, Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate) – There are many forms of magnesium and each has a different function, bioavailability and absorption factor. So, you can’t just take any form of magnesium. The best blend for hypertension is Glycinate, Amino Acid Chelate, Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate.
- Potassium is very important because it balances sodium, which causes water retention and higher blood pressure levels. It’s a natural diuretic. Unfortunately, 95% of people are lacking in important mineral when compared to sodium levels.
- Vitamin D3, B6 and C work together to improve stress hormones such as cortisol and aldosterone levels, both causing hypertension.
And finally, one of my favorite amino acids, L-Arginine. Which works by increasing Nitric Oxide levels, dilating blood vessels and improving blood flow… resulting in lower blood pressure.4,5
However, keep in mind that you need high levels of regular L-Arginine and the “Alpha-Ketoglutarate” (AKG) version is much better absorbed and preferred.
One Big Problem
Once my family, my patients and I started using these specific ingredients at the correct dosages, we all got great results and no side-effects.
However, the big problem was that we were taking a bunch of pills and powders, 2-3x daily. It was just a big hassle.
And this is why I’m not expecting or advising you to go out and buy all of these ingredients individually and take them daily because it’s just way too expensive and inconvenient.
I know from personal experience because I tried it myself. It’s not a realistic, long-term solution and if you don’t stick to something daily because you won’t get lasting results.
The good news is that you can now get access to a simple, proven and effective solution, which eliminates the need to take all of these ingredients by themselves.
So it’s easy, you’ll get fast results and it’s what my family and I do myself.
Fastest & Easiest Solution For Improving Your Blood Pressure LevelsSo there are lots of ways for lowering your blood pressure and improving hypertension - diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... This is the exact problem I ran into with my own dad. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving his blood pressure levels in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet. If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "perfect formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...
- Nwankwo T, Yoon SS, Burt V, Gu Q. Hypertension among adults in the US: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011-2012. NCHS Data Brief, No. 133. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Dept of Health and Human Services, 2013
- Mozzafarian D, Benjamin EJ, Go AS, et al. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2015 Update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2015;e29-322.
- L-arginine-induced hypotension
- Effect of oral l-arginine supplementation on blood pressure: A meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials