I like all the foods mentioned in the below info-graphic and surprisingly, I actually DO eat all 5 of them daily =)
Of course, there are lots of other great foods and natural methods for healthy cholesterol, which I reveal in the “Healthy Cholesterol Formula” guide… What’s the best diet, foods, exercises, medications, herbs, etc., etc.
- Brown Rice – Has 4x the fiber of white rice, fewer calories, and carbohydrates – the same amount of protein.
- Spinach – I’ll be honest, I just don’t have the time or desire to buy, wash and eat spinach daily. So instead I have this in organic powder form, which I put in my protein shake 2x daily with other greens such as kelp.
- Sweet Potatoes – One of my favorite healthy carbs. Low glycemic index and load, anti-inflammatory and alkalizes the body. Win/Win/Win
- Walnuts – Yes, they’re high in calories but are very healthy in moderation. You may want to soak them in water for 6-12 hours before eating. Helps digest them better.
- Salmon – My favorite protein source. Very anti-inflammatory, low in mercury and I don’t have to worry about all the hormones and so forth of other meats. Make sure it’s wild-caught and not farm-raised.
As stated earlier, there are lots of other great foods and natural methods for lowering your cholesterol, which I reveal in the “Healthy Cholesterol Formula” guide.