Vitamin D is very powerful and has many benefits for your health – from the immune system to longevity and energy levels. It’s more than an essential vitamin – it’s actually a hormone.
Most people are deficient in Vitamin D because we spend most of the time indoors – that’s why we all need to take additional Vitamin D.
How And When To Take Vit D
- Vitamin D is fat-soluble, so it should be taken with a meal that contains fat
- It gives energy and interferes with melatonin production, so take it only in the morning with food.
- Take D3, not regular D or D2
- Take it with K2, MK-7 is the best version… helps remove calcium out of the arteries and puts it in the bone
- The ideal ratio is about 125 mcg of D3 and 50 mcg of K2
- Vegetarian sources are safer and more bioavailable than oil-based
What I’ve been using the past few years is Perfect Vitamin DK™ because it contains the correct patented forms, backed by over 25+ clinical studies, at the scientifically validated dose of 2.5:1 ratio for maximum safety, bioavailability, and absorbability.
And the best part, it only costs a few pennies a day.