Inflammation affects our health in multiple ways but in this video, we’ll focus on how reducing inflammation can increase your height.
When you are younger, and you are growing – you care about getting taller. Inflammation can cause you not to get as tall as you could.
The simplest way to reduce inflammation at a young age is to eat better and have a more anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
- Avoid bad Omega 6 fats – as they cause inflammation. Like sunflower or soybean oil.
- Have more healthy fats – Omega 3s and fish oil
- Take anti-inflammatory supplements – I recommend Inflame Pain Relief
- Improve your sleep
- Eliminate/reduce processed foods (like donuts, chips, and cookies)
- Drink more water
- Have more healthy carbs ( veggies and fruits, white rice, jams) and proteins ( animal proteins like grass feed bison, salmon, free-range eggs)
All of these things reduce inflammation – which is great for your health, great for your brain, and great for growth – getting taller.