Inflammation affects our health in multiple ways but in this video, we’ll focus on how reducing inflammation can increase your height.
When you are younger, and you are growing – you care about getting taller. Inflammation can cause you not to get as tall as you could.
The simplest way to reduce inflammation at a young age is to eat better and have a more anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
- Avoid bad Omega 6 fats – as they cause inflammation. Like sunflower or soybean oil.
- Have more healthy fats – Omega 3s and fish oil
- Take anti-inflammatory supplements – I recommend Inflame Pain Relief
- Improve your sleep
- Eliminate/reduce processed foods (like donuts, chips, cookies)
- Drink more water
- Have more healthy carbs ( veggies and fruits, white rice, jams) and proteins ( animal proteins like grass feed bison, salmon, free-range eggs)
All of these things reduce inflammation – which is great for your health, great for your brain, and great for growth – getting taller.
Fast & Easy Solutions For
Decreasing Inflammation, Reducing Pain
There are a few important ways for decreasing inflammation - diet, exercise & stress management being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take lots of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort... (especially with pain relief!)
This is the exact problem I ran into with myself.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for decreasing inflammation & reducing pain in a few days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or special exercise program.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this "proven formula", implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...