Let’s be honest, almost every man wants a harder, fuller and bigger erection… Especially as we get older.
By the way guys, most women don’t necessarily want a “huge” penis…
However, every woman DOES want a super hard erection because it lets her know that you’re interested and thus, you’re attracted to her.
When you can’t get “hard” or you go “soft” after a while, it probably has nothing to do with her.
Unfortunately, she’ll take it personally and then it causes stress on the relationship which then makes your “performance” even worse.
So let’s fix this potential “challenge” right now.
Let me reveal 5 simple, very effective and clinically proven solutions for you to quickly achieve harder, fuller and even bigger erections.
1 – Eat Better
What you put or don’t put in your body, affects your hormones and blood flow, which directly influences your ability to get and maintain an erection.
Eat more- such as coconut, avocado, macadamia nut and extra virgin olive oil … and for sure, some whole eggs from pasture raised chicken.
All of this will create much higher testosterone levels, which means higher sex drive and better erections.
2 – Exercise Better
You’ll noticed I didn’t say exercise “more” because too much exercise, increases your stress hormone cortisol and lowers your testosterone.
- Lift weights, 3-4x weekly – no more than 45-60 minutes
- Don’t do any kind of stressful cardio, such as long distance running, jogging, biking, etc. Either do quick sprints for only 10-15 minutes or better yet, go for a brisk 20-30 min walk outside, 3-4x weekly. Preferably on your “off” days when you’re not lifting weights.
3 – Sleep Better
Again, you’ll notice I didn’t say sleep “more”, even though most people ARE sleep deprived and should sleep an extra hour or two… as needed.
By sleeping better and getting into a deeper REM sleep, you’ll optimize your hormones levels. And 3 simple ways to do this is:
- Sleep before midnight, preferably around 10 PM
- Dim the lights and wear blue blocker glasses about an hour before bed
- Turn OFF any electronic device near your bed. At the very least, put your phone on “airplane” mode to reduce electromagnetic waves
Again, it’s all about optimizing your hormones.
4 – Lose Fat
Your fat cells produce estrogen. The higher your body fat, the more estrogen your body has, which tells your testicles to produce LESS testosterone.
So little by little, your fat cells will produce HIGHER female hormones, leads to LOWER male hormones and you slowly castrate yourself and turn into a “girly man”.
5 – Take Supplements
Unfortunately, modern-day foods are completely lacking in so many essential vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
So you need to “manually” replenish these essential nutrients by taking certain ingredients that
- Increase “positive” male hormones, such as testosterone.
- Decrease “negative” female hormones, such as estrogens, progesterone and prolactin.
- Reduce “stress” hormones, such as cortisol
- Boost Nitric oxide levels, which will improve blood flow and circulation.
By taking these specific nutrients, not only will you feel and look better, healthier and younger…
But your “performance” in the bedroom will dramatically improve, as will the fullness and size of your penis.
A Fast & Easy Solution For Increasing Your Libido & Testosterone
There are a few important ways for improving your sex drive & testosterone levels - diet and exercise being two important factors.
Unfortunately, they take a lot of time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort...This is the exact problem I ran into with myself & private clients.
Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving testosterone in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet or strenuous exercise program.
If this is something you're also interested in, you can easily copy this proven formula, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days...