If you’re a guy over the age of 30, and definitely in your 40’s and beyond… Then today’s article is perfect for you. Especially if you’ve noticed that …
- Your sex drive isn’t what it used to be and your libido is low(er).
- You have difficulty getting and/or keeping erections… or they’re just not as “strong/hard/large” as they used to be.
- You’re losing your head hair and growing it all over your body.
- Lower energy levels. More “brain fog”.
- Not as motivated or “driven” like you used to be.
- Less muscle, strength and stamina.
- Not as “happy” as you used to be. Sometimes you feel “blah” or depressed.
- You’ve gained weight and have a harder time getting rid of belly fat.
Now, if you’re dealing with 1 or more of these issues for the while now… then it’s NOT your fault. It’s probably not even your “diet” or “lack of exercise” that’s the cause of these problems.
Most likely it’s because you have “male menopause” or the medical name of “andropause”, which is the “negative” change in your hormones due to aging!
Most people have heard of Menopause for women. This is when women in their late 40s stop menstruating due to a drop in their hormones.
At this point, women start having hot flashes, difficulty sleeping, loss of sex drive, fatigue, hair loss, anxiety, weight gain in the belly, etc., etc.
Well, the same thing happens in men, but it’s very gradual and it starts in your late 20’s.
And that’s a major difference. For women, it happens suddenly and thus, the symptoms are very intense!
But men, it just creeps up on us gradually. Little by little, you start to lose your “manhood” due to a drop in your primary MALE sex hormones, such as TESTOSTERONE.
Now you’re losing your libido, you have smaller muscles, hair loss, not “driven” or motivated, etc.
To make matters worse, your FEMALE hormones such as estrogen begin to INCREASE!
Now you start to get more emotional, depressed, and moody, get fatter, and maybe even get “man boobs”.
And if that’s not bad enough, as your testosterone levels DECREASE, your “stress” hormones, such as Cortisol, begin to INCREASE!
Now you have more belly fat, anxiety, feeling stressed and agitated, higher cholesterol and blood sugar levels, more aches, and pains, etc., etc.
It’s a big mess and this is why getting older sucks!
Natural Part Of Aging?
Now, some people will say “hey, this is just a part of “natural” AGING… who cares. You can’t always look and feel young… Just accept it.” Well, yes… to a certain degree.
Except for that andropause and the drop in testosterone is happening WAY sooner, faster and harder in men today, than at any time in history!!!
Two major studies shows1,2 showed that men’s testosterone levels had dropped by 22% between 1987 and 2004 – that only 17 years.
Another study3 showed that during the past 100 years, there’s been an estimated 57% drop in testosterone!!!
Yes, testosterone levels may “naturally” drop as we get older, but THIS is not natural.
Modern society of more stress, electronics, lack of nutrients in our foods, more medications, and dozens of other reasons is causing an ABNORMAL drop in your male hormones and an increase in female and stress hormones.
So What’s The Solution?
So, what options do we have? How can we fix this?
Well, I want to give you something for you to take action on today, so you can see and feel improvements in your testosterone, quickly.
Top 10 Testosterone Boosting Solutions – Quick Summary
Here’s a quick summary of natural ways you can increase your testosterone and sex drive.
- Lift heavy weights, 6-10 reps. 3-4x weekly. NO more than 60 minutes. This increases testosterone.
- Do NO cardio – running, jogging, biking, etc. It increases your stress hormone, cortisol. Only form of “cardio” is a brisk 30-40 min walk, 3-4x weekly
- Reduce your simple carbs. No sugars or fructose.
- Eat more healthy fats, at least 30% of your diet – especially eggs, including the yolk and raw coconut oil. Don’t worry, it won’t cause “high” cholesterol. But it will increase your testosterone.
- Avoid dairy and soy – both will increase your female hormones.
- Avoid meats that aren’t organic and raised on an open pasture. Almost all red meats are full of hormones that increase your female hormones.
- Eliminate all “fake” processed foods that come in a “box”. They’re full of additives that castrate you.
- Reduce or eliminate medications, alcohol, smoking, marijuana, “uppers” and most drugs. They all reduce testosterone levels.
- Get more rest and sleep. Try to go to bed around 10 pm or for sure before midnight. More “testosterone” boosting hormones get produced.
- Take natural herbs, vitamins, and minerals that are proven to improve your hormones – magnesium, zinc, D3, Selenium, Fenugreek Extract, Avena Sativa, and Tribulus.
You don’t have to do all 10 right now, but at least start with one today and do more over time.