I think most guys know that having low testosterone is not “cool”.
When you’re young, horny, strong, muscular, and lean … you have high testosterone.
When you’re old, can’t get erections, are tired, have no drive, get fat and flabby… you have low testosterone.
Of course, I’m exaggerating a bit, but you get the point.
However, there are a lot of negative health effects for men who have low testosterone and today I’m going to reveal the top 10.
As you’re reading, pay attention to #10, which is the biggest complaint from men… and #7, the shocking one that almost all men care about.
Having low or sub-par testosterone levels causes:
- Loss of muscle mass & strength
- Increased belly fat
- Reduced bone mass & density
- Decrease in Testicular Size – this also means lower semen volume
- Depression & Apathy – you’re less happy & driven
- Decreased Energy Levels – both physically + mentally
- Smaller Penis – Yup, most guys don’t know this. In both length and especially girth and thickness.
- Hair Loss – this also has to do with other negative hormonal changes
- Sleep Problems – less quantity & quality
- Reduced Sex Drive & Erectile Problems – yes, the #1 complaint from men AND their partner
If you want more details about each of the 10 I mentioned and how and why I’ve got a more detailed video about this topic.
As well as my favorite way to quickly and naturally boost your testosterone levels in a few hours or days.