Today you’ll discover the best supplements for increasing muscle size – PLUS some special tips you need to implement to maximize your muscle-building potential.
Creatine monohydrate is considered the most effective supplement for muscle gain.
However, before taking creatine, it is crucial to optimize your testosterone levels in order to promote muscle growth. Optimizing insulin and blood sugar levels can also help you in muscle building.
For optimal use, it is recommended to take about 5 grams per day. However, for individuals weighing over 200 pounds, the dosage may be increased to 10 grams.
To avoid experiencing stomach problems, it is advisable to start with a lower dosage. It is best to take it before or after workouts or in the morning.
Here are some additional steps you can take, besides taking creatine:
- Improve your testosterone levels -natural supplements like AlphaViril can help.
- Keep your blood sugar stable – Blood Sugar Optimizer is a supplement that can improve blood sugar levels.
- Monitor your Vitamin D levels – Vitamin D is also essential for various aspects of bodily function.
- Manage stress and cortisol – lowering cortisol levels can reduce stress and facilitate muscle building. Stress & Cortisol Relief is a product designed to lower cortisol levels.
- Sleep better and deeper – optimizing sleep patterns is important for hormones and muscle growth. You can try Deep Sleep Formula if you have problems falling and staying asleep.
- Eat healthy – carbohydrates and protein powders are crucial supplements for promoting muscle gain.
Gradually increasing workout intensity, incorporating rest periods, and maximizing your genetics can help prevent overexertion and build more muscle in a shorter time.