Anxious feelings and worry have increased a lot in the past few years, by 30-35% in some studies.
Statics show that about 24% of adults are feeling anxious on a weekly basis. And shockingly, about 9-10% of children.
It tends to affect women more than men, with about 25% of women and 15% of men.
And the highest percentage is between the ages of 16-50 and the lowest after 65+.
What’s The Cause?…
- Genetics is a big one.
- Then epigenetics and your lifestyle also turn on and off genetic expression
- Your mindset, beliefs, and values.
- What happened in your childhood.
- Of course, imbalances in hormones, neurotransmitters, and brain chemicals are also major factors.
Can Vitamins, Minerals, And Herbs Help With Anxious Feelings?
The good news is, YES – there are some vitamins, minerals, and herbs that can help.
The bad news is that most supplements do NOT work. It’s just a bunch of marketing and advertising hype.
So, based on what I’ve personally used, have found to work and be safe… and have recommended to my clients and patients and are also backed by scientific research – here’s what I recommend.
- Minerals – Magnesium is very important.
- Vitamins – Inositol and B vitamins are important, especially B6, B9 and B12 – methylated versions.
- Amino acids – L-Theanine and 5-HTP. GABA acts as a potent neurotransmitter in the brain.
- Herbal extracts – St John’s Wort, Valerian, and Passion Flower.
- Small amounts of Lithium Orotate (but not lithium carbonate)
- Specific strains of probiotics
The Easiest Solution
You probably don’t want to go buy each of these ingredients. It’ll get too expensive. And inconvenient.
It’s also very complicated as to the correct form, dosage, and so forth.
I personally use an all-in-one supplement to help with moments of anxious feelings.
It’s all-natural, safe, and effective.