If you have sleeping problems you need to make better sleeping rituals.
You can do that with a couple of simple changes to your daily routine:
- Go outside first thing in the morning and get some sun. It “resets’ your inner clock
- Avoid coffee or caffeine drinks at least 6 hours before bed
- Exercise regularly, but try to do it during the day
- Try to stick to a regular sleeping schedule
- Go to sleep when you are tired
- Keep the lights dark or dimmed in the evening
- Try writing a journal – it will help stop your mind from racing in the night
- Try to avoid big meals in the evening
- A nice, hot bath can also help you relax
- Take natural supplements to improve your sleep quality, and help you get asleep faster and sleep longer.
Give sleep a priority, because it is an essential part of your health and longevity.