Whether it’s for vanity or health reasons, most of us want to lose weight…
Especially those stubborn areas like belly fat and “love handles”.
Unfortunately, most of us seem to make one excuse after another as to why we haven’t achieved our weight loss goals
- “I don’t have the TIME”…
- “I don’t have the ENERGY”…
- “I don’t know HOW”…
Of course, there are dozens of ways to lose weight and almost every diet or exercise program works, if you stick to it long enough.
Yes, some are more effective than others. And some are easier than others.
The good news is that today I’m going to give you super simple, easy and very effective tips that are proven to increase your metabolism and burn stubborn fat areas for fast weight loss.
And it’s everything you can do at home, so you have no excuses.
Remember, the simple formula for weight loss is to burn MORE calories than you eat/drink.
So let’s start with what you eat and eliminate “hidden” calories and addictive foods, which cause cravings.
- Don’t DRINK your calories! This means no soda, juice, alcohol or any other beverage that contains calories, such as coffee drinks. They just have too many calories and are high in sugars. Instead, have water, tea and black coffee.
- NO sauces! Salad dressings, BBQ sauce, ketchup, etc. They have a lot of calories, sugars and fats.Instead, have vinegar, lemon juice and mustard. Use salt and pepper for additional seasoning and taste.
- NO packaged foods! They’re loaded with sugars, fats, carbs, etc. They also have lots of additives which cause food addictions and cravings. The food industry is worst than the pharmaceutical companies.
Reducing and eliminating these 3 types of foods will go a LONG way in reducing your calories, improving your fat-burning hormones and eliminating foods which have no nutrients, just empty calories.
Trying to lose weight with diet alone is a bad idea. It’ll take twice as long and it’ll be twice as hard.
So let’s burn MORE calories with some simple exercises you can do at home.
- Walking — Try to take a brisk walk every day. It can be first thing in the morning around your neighborhood. Or during your lunch break at work. Or in the evening when you get home. Your initial goal should be at least 15-20 minutes, 3x weekly. Work up to 30-45 minutes, 5-7x weekly.You can also break it up into multiple smaller sessions. Like 20 min in the morning and 20 minutes at night.It’s relaxing. It’s easy. It can be done anywhere and it’s great for your hormones.
- Lift Weights — The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn. If you can’t go to the gym, you can always get some weights or cables at home. Or just use your own bodyweight. There are lots of bodyweight exercises and workouts you can do. Squats, lunges, pushups, pull-ups, situps, etc. Youtube has lots of videos.
You don’t need much. Just 15-20 minutes, 3x weekly is plenty to start with. Later you can work up to 30 minutes, 3-4x weekly. You don’t need any more than that.
If you want to accelerate your progress and get faster results, you can also take specific supplements, herbs, and vitamins that can safely
- increase your metabolism
- reduce your cravings and appetite
- give you more energy
The correct “formula” can actually “turn ON” your fat-burning genes, similar to a “skinny” person.
However, it’s important to first get rid of those hidden calories and make sure you do some form of exercise daily.
The secret is to just get started TODAY. Don’t over complicate it because then you won’t take action.
That’s why I kept this article short with a few simple action plans that are proven to work and that you can apply right now and start seeing results quickly.